Labels

poems (25) preachy shit (6)

Thursday, June 30, 2016

Dim lights & Magic

"I should take the dim lights around you and make some magic..." - Anon

Dim the lights & close the door,
Find the one you're looking for,
Shed your mask & shed your clothes,
Caress my skin and hold me close,
Move your body over mine,
Let your fingers stop my time,
Lips and tongue and hearts collide,
Make your magic, take me high.
Bring me down to earth again,
Catch my breath, then I begin,
Touching, feeling, lips and licks,
Worshipping with little tricks,
Take you high and bring you low,
Let you crash and hold you close.
Slowly as your breathing slows,
We start again, lo behold
Riding, loving, through the night
Sometimes naughty, others nice,
Salty skin and sweaty slopes,
Tracing hills with tips and toes,
Pick the pace, then slow again,
Tides of pleasure washing in,
Hold me up against the wall,
In my bed, come make me fall,
Silky tremors swallow me,
Come and keep me company.

No comments:

Post a Comment